1. "Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it." – Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. "It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing." – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. "What if evil doesn't really exist? What if evil is something dreamed up by man, and there is nothing to struggle against except our own limitations? The constant battle between our will, our desires, and our choices?" – Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
4. "There were different kinds of strength. I knew that now. It didn't always come from a knife or a willingness to fight. Sometimes it came from endurance, where the well ran deep and quiet. Sometimes it came from compassion and forgiveness." – Enclave by Ann Aguirre
5. "When people stop writing down their stories, the soul of the world is lost" – Horde by Ann Aguirre
6. "You love me. Real or not real?
Real." – Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
7. "Meeting your soul mate is like walking into a house you've been in before - you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall, the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers: You could find your way around in the dark if you had to." – I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
8. "After all this time?
Always." – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
9. "It's our choices that matter in the end. Not wishes, not words, not promises." – Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
10. "I saw you, and I wanted to be close to you. I wanted you to let me in. I wanted to know you in a way no one else did. I wanted you, all of you. That wanting nearly drove me mad." Patch paused, inhaling softly, as though breathing me in. "And now that I have you, the only thing that terrifies me is having to go back to that place. Having to want you all over again, with no hope of my desire ever being fulfilled. You're mine, Angel. Every last piece of you. I won't let anything change that." – Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick