1. I would love to write a book. I ended up getting my first University Degree in English Literature because I've always seen myself as a writer. Ever since I was little, you would find me either writing poetry, short stories or song lyrics. The one thing that had always intimidated me was the idea of writing a novel but that will not stop me from trying. I've mentioned before that I've found inspiration for a story while listening to one of my Panic! at the Disco albums. So far, my idea is leaning towards more of a contemporary/psychological/romance novel. The idea is still in development though and it's been a long time since I've sat down with it. I'm planning on trying NaNoWriMo this year in the hopes that maybe it'll give me that nudge forward.
2. I would absolutely love to go to BookCon in America! I haven't been to USA yet and I think it would be such a cool experience and a fun excuse to travel there. I keep hearing about it this week and seeing videos, making me really wonder why I haven't thought of this sooner! I'll have to start saving money if I'd like to go in the next few years!
3. I know this one might be a long shot but it would be so cool if, once my album is complete, an author would use one of my songs and incorporate it in a book trailer or even a soundtrack for their novel. It would make me so happy to be able to mix 2 of the things I love most.
4. One of my dreams is to go to Ireland now, ever since I read The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy. I would love to spend a week at the Ashford Castle Hotel where Iona had stayed in the beginning of Dark Witch. I would even spend my time going on a hawk walk and horse-back riding. It would be such a fun trip and I have some friends who have already agreed to go with me eventually! It's in the works, guys! One day!
5. It's a tough one and I know a lot of people who have this on their list as well. I'd like to eventually get through my TBR list! I think I've only read about a third of what I actually own so far and I really need to get on that. I know it may seem impossible sometimes, guys! We just need to have faith in us!
What's on your literary wish list?