- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What are some of your favorite book(s)?
Right now, I can say that my favorite series is the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard but my favorite book is Caraval by Stephanie Garber. Also, my favorite author is Colleen Hoover because every book that she's written are masterpieces.
2. E-books or physical books?
I definitely prefer physical copies! E-books are great when I have to travel but there's just something about holding an actual physical copy.
3. What type of music do you like listening to?
I listen to a bunch of different types. While driving to work early in the morning, I listen to pop music to wake me up. At the apartment, we always have country songs playing in the background but I love listening to acoustic songs and alternative pop/rock. My favorite artists right now are Lights, especially her acoustic albums, Paramore and Halsey.
- Lea @ A Shelf of Dreams and Tales
- M & D @ The Nocturnal Book Club
- Sushmita @ Fervently Curious
- Esther @ Chapter Adventures
- Nandika & Tanishka @ Yours A-Fiction-ately
- Susan @ Susan Loves Books
- Melissa @ The Bookworm's Fantasy
- Amanda @ Go Book Yourself
- Jenny @ World of a Bibliophile
- Abby @ Sweetheart Reads
- M @ A Blog of One's Own
- Wren @ For the Love of Books
1. What was the one book that started your reading obsession?
2. If you could only pick one character, who do you relate to the most?
3. Could you name three books you can never, ever part with and why?