- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The 11 questions for me to answer:
1. What’s the first book you ever remember reading?
I remember reading a lot of books for school such as The Chrysalids by John Wyndham and Cue for Treason by Geoffrey Trease. But the first book that I remember reading on my own time would be Twilight by Stephenie Meyer at 14 or 15 years old. I’ve read more when I was younger but Twilight is the only earlier one where I actually remember most of the plotline.
2. What’s your favorite book boyfriend?
My favorite book boyfriend would have to be Patch from the Hush, Hush series.
3. What’s your favorite genre?
I like two genres pretty equally right now. I like Dystopia and Fantasy.
4. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
I’m going to mention two because I can’t decide. My favorite subjects were English and Music
5. Why did you start this book blog?
I started reading a lot more this year and I thought it would be a fun way to express my thoughts and meet people with the same love of reading.
6. What is your favorite book?
My favorite right now would have to be Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
7. If you were to choose any place to go, where do you want to go?
In all honestly, I would love to be at camp right now! It would be so awesome to sit back and read a book there.
8. What’s your favorite food?
I would have to go with Chinese food take-out. It’s my favorite comfort food.
9. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley.
10. What’s your next read?
I will definitely be reading Firstlife by Gena Showalter next because it’s my blog’s Book of the Month for June. After, I’m most likely going to be reading The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti.
11. Why do you like books?
I love the imagery that it provides. It’s like watching a movie where I could picture everything the way I think it’s meant to look. I also like that it’s more in depth than a movie. There’s so much going on and not only do you see what’s happening but you get a sense of how they feel and what they’re thinking. It’s like you’re physically there and partaking in the adventure.
11 Facts about Me
- I have two tattoos: a treble clef and a bass clef forming a heart on my left ankle and 3 birds flying up my right wrist.
- Currently, my favorite colors are Orange, purple and pink.
- Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons Games are a guilty pleasure of mine.
- I have a degree in English Literature and a degree in Education.
- I’m 24 years old but going to Disneyland is still a big dream of mine.
- I studied in Italy for a month in a building that was rumored to be where Mona Lisa grew up.
- I love sunflowers. They make everything seem bright and happy.
- I’ve always been a big fan of musicals.
- Popcorn is my ultimate weakness.
- I have a pet bird named Jaxon and a pet dog named Dexter
- I have a birthmark in my right eye that looks like a dark diagonal line in my iris.
I nominate the following 6 bloggers:
- Hope Lavender from Amethyst Blue
- Jenny from World of a Bibliophile
- Sushmita from Fervently Curious
- M & D from The Nocturnal Book Club
- Nandika & Tanishka from Yours A-fiction-ately
- Amanda Horan from Go Book Yourself
you've been so awesome and supportive that I really
wanted to nominate you anyway!
My 11 questions for you lovely bloggers:
- How many books do you currently own?
- What’s your favorite genre?
- Have you ever wanted to write a book?
- What’s the most interesting book title that you’ve ever heard of?
- What is your favorite stand-alone novel or series?
- What book made you fall in love with reading?
- If the last song you listened to was part of a soundtrack for a book, what book would it be?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Who is your favorite literary couple?
- What are you currently reading?
- What’s next on your reading list?